Atcomid Tablet contains the salt Lacosamide, an antiepileptic medication. It is formulated to treat partial-onset seizures in people with epilepsy. Lacosamide works by stabilizing the electrical activity in the brain, which can prevent or reduce the frequency of seizures.
It can keep the patient safe and prevent body agaianst seizures. It is a very effective drug against the treatment and is prescribed worldwide for the patients who are going through the issues of epilepsy along with the combination of different drugs to prevent seizures and help stabling the patients conditions.
- Primary use is for the treatment of partial-onset seizures in patients with epilepsy.
- It can be used alone or in combination with other antiepileptic drugs.
- Common side effects include:
- Double vision
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Depression or other mood changes
- Severe dizziness or drowsiness
- Fast or irregular heartbeats
- Signs of a severe allergic reaction, like rash, itching/swelling, severe dizziness, and trouble breathing
- If you experience any unusual symptoms, it's suggested to consult your doctor immediately.
Q: can i consume alcohol with atcomid?
A: atcomid makes you feel very dizzy and down so it is suggested to not consume alcohol with it.
Q: Is atcomid safe to consume in pregnancy?
A: Pregnancy is very sensitive situation it is prescribed to consult your doctor before consuming anything or any drug
Q: can we chew or break the tablet?
A: it is suggested to take tablet as its own do not break it down or chew it. Yo can sallow it with water at room temperature.