Acumen Tab contains erythromycin as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat bacterial infections.
Acumen Tab is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of bacterial infection, such as lung disorders, ear infections, kidney disease, eye infections, and pneumonia. It's an effective medicine that prevents the expansion of bacteria and protects soft cells from bacterial attack. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Country of Origin
Pack of 100 Tablets
- The recommended dose of Acumen Tab is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Acumen Tab is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take an Acumen Tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Dark urine
- Trouble breathing
- Vaginal irritation
- Stomach aches
- Pale stools
- Loss of appetite
- Yellowish eyes
1. What are the uses of the Acumen Tab?
Acumen Tab is commonly used to treat bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, ear infections, lung disorders, and kidney disease.
2. Acumen Tab is composed of which ingredients?
Acumen Tab is composed of erythromycin, commonly used to treat bacterial infections.
3. What are the possible side effects of Acumen Tab?
The common side effects of consuming an Acumen Tab are headaches, dizziness, yellowish eyes, dark urine, vaginal infection, dark stools, and unusual heartbeat.