Acyclovir Inj contains acyclovir as an active ingredient. It's an effective medication that is commonly used to treat herpes simplex and herpes zoster.
Acyclovir Inj is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of herpes zoster, such as shingles, chickenpox and genital herpes. It's an effective medicine that prevents the expansion of bacteria and provides long-term relief from severe pain. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Acyclovir and sodium
Country of Origin
- Acyclovir Inj is injected directly into your body's muscles by a Mircera Syringe.
- Acyclovir Inj should be injected under the supervision of the prescribed doctor so that, in case of a reaction, the adverse reaction can be minimized through swift action.
- Do not use exec, and if you find out the seal is broken or opened.
- The suggested dosage of Acyclovir Inj is 1 injection for a week or as a physician prescribes.
- Consult with a doctor first, and do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Occasionally consult with a doctor and inform him about your health condition to prevent any uncertain medical emergencies.
- Take plenty of water to reduce the effects of dehydration.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience while using are:
- Sore throat
- Trouble breathing
Q. What is the best time to take the Acyclovir Inj?
You can take the Acyclovir Inj before bed or in the morning. Timely taking medication helps you get desirable results within specified periods.
Q. What are the benefits of the Acyclovir Inj?
Acyclovir Inj is commonly used to treat bacterial infection of herpes simplex and herpes zoster.For the price of Acyclovir Inj in Pakistan, visit ailaaj.com.