Aczon IV Inj 1gm 1Vial is an antibiotic medication falling under the category of cephalosporin antibiotics. The active ingredient in this injection is Ceftriaxone, and each vial contains a strength of 1 gram. It is available in a single vial packaging and does not require a prescription. Ceftriaxone is widely used in the treatment of various bacterial infections, including severe or life-threatening conditions such as E. coli infections, pneumonia, and meningitis.
Additionally, it can be administered to prevent infections in individuals undergoing specific types of surgical procedures. Please note that Ceftriaxone may also have other uses not listed in this medication guide.
Pack of 1 Vial of Injection
- Aczon IV Inj 1gm 1Vial is administered to treat a wide range of bacterial infections, including serious conditions. The dosage and duration of treatment should be determined by a healthcare provider.
- This medication should be stored in a dry place at or below 25°C and protected from direct sunlight.
- Aczon IV Inj 1gm 1Vial is not known to be habit-forming.
- It does not typically cause sedation.
- As with all medications, it should be kept out of the reach of children.
Common side effects of Ceftriaxone may include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Injection site reactions
Note: While these are common side effects, Ceftriaxone may rarely cause severe allergic reactions or other adverse effects. If you experience any unusual or severe symptoms, seek medical attention immediately.
What is Aczon IV Inj 1gm 1Vial used for?
Aczon IV Inj 1gm 1Vial is primarily used to treat various bacterial infections, including severe or life-threatening conditions.
How should Aczon IV Inj 1gm 1Vial be administered?
The dosage and duration of treatment should be determined by a healthcare provider.
What are the storage recommendations for Aczon IV Inj 1gm 1Vial?
Aczon IV Inj 1gm 1Vial should be stored in a dry place at or below 25°C and protected from direct sunlight.