Aerocef Susp contains cefixime as an active ingredient. It's an effective medication commonly used to treat bacterial infections.
Aerocef Susp is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of bacterial and fungal infection, such as ear infection, eye infection, kidney disorder, lung disease, urinary tract infection, and abdominal pains. It's an effective medicine that prevents the expansion of bacteria and provides long-term relief from severe pain. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
RAAZEE THERAPEUTICS (PVT) LTD
Country of Origin
- Aerocef Susp is an oral medication available in syrup and taken directly by mouth.
- The prescribed dosage of aerocef susp is 1 tablespoon twice a day: before breakfast and after dinner.
- You should follow the doctor's prescription and consume the suggested Aerocef Susp for better results.
- You can take aerocef susp after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use some aerocef susp while driving.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Take aerocef susp for the prescribed period, and do not exceed the time limit without the doctor's consultation.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach aches