Azomax Susp contains Azithromycin as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat bacterial infections.
Azomax Susp is an effective medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to treat bacterial infections such as sinus infection, cough, sore throat, and pneumonia. It's an effective medicine to reduce the signs of bacterial infection and give short-term relief. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Novartis Pharma (Pak) Ltd
Country of Origin
Pack of 15 suspension
- Azomax Susp is an oral medication available in syrup and taken directly by mouth.
- The prescribed dosage of Azomax Susp is 1 tablespoon twice a day: before breakfast and after dinner.
- You should follow the doctor's prescription and consume the suggested Azomax Susp quantity for better results.
- You can take Azomax Susp after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use Azomax Susp while driving.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Take Azomax Susp for the prescribed period, and do not exceed the time limit without the doctor's consultation.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Blurred vision
- Vitamin deficiency
- Chest Tightness