Barizold Inj contains linezolid as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat bacterial infections.
Barizold Inj is an effective medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to treat bacterial infections such as pneumonia, skin infections, and soft tissue disorders. It's an effective medicine to prevent the causes of bacterial infections but ineffective in fighting against viral infections. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Barrett Hodgson Pakistan
Country of Origin
Pack of 60 Infusion
- Barizold Inj is injected directly into your body's muscles by a Mircera Syringe.
- Barizold Inj should be injected under the supervision of the prescribed doctor so that, in case of a reaction, the adverse reaction can be minimized through swift action.
- Do not use Barizold Inj if you find out the seal is broken or opened already.
- The suggested dosage of Barizold Inj is 1 injection for a week or as a physician prescribes.
- Consult with a doctor first, and do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Occasionally consult with a doctor and inform him about your health condition to prevent any uncertain medical emergencies.
- Take plenty of water to reduce the effects of dehydration.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Muscle pain
- Decreased appetite
- Skin exfoliation
- Stomach Cramps
- Mouth Dryness