Betacin N Cream contains betamethasone valerate as an active ingredient. It's an effectual medication that belongs to a group of drugs commonly used to treat skin infections.
Betacin N Cream is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of skin infections, such as allergies, rash, eczema, and dermatitis.. It's an effective medicine that reduce redness, irritation, swelling, and unusual bruising. Consult a doctor first and take the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions. Do not discontinue or overdosage specified medication without the doctor's recommendation.
Country of Origin
Pack of 5g Cream
- Apply a minimum amount of Betacin N Cream to the affected areas with the help of your finger or clean cotton.
- Do not apply if you get severe irritation or redness after applying.
- Consult your doctor if unusual side effects start to appear.
- Use Betacin N Cream for a particular period to get desirable results.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience while using are:
- Allergic reactions
- Dry skin
What is the best time to apply Betacin N Cream?
You can apply Betacin N Cream before bed or in the morning. Timely taking medication helps you get desirable results within specified periods.
What are the benefits of the Betacin N Cream?
The betacin n cream uses to treat skin infections, such as allergies, rash, eczema, and dermatitis.. It's an effective medicine that reduce redness, irritation, swelling, and unusual bruising. For betacin n cream price in Pakistan, visit ailaaj.com.
What are the possible side effects of Betacin N Cream?
The common side effects of using Betacin N Cream are skin irritation, redness, rash and dark patches. To avoid drug interaction, you must consult to doctor first before taking prescribed drugs.