Bifomyk cream contains bifonazole as an active ingredient. It's an effective medication commonly used to treat yeast and fungi infections of the skin.
Bifomyk cream is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of
yeast and fungi infections of the skin, such as athlete's foot, tinea, and jock itching. It's an effective medicine that reduces the expansion of fungal infection and protects the affected skin from severe bacterial attack. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Pharma Health Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd
Country of Origin
Pack of 15 cream
- Wash your private parts first and dry it with clean cotton.
- Apply a minimum amount of Bifomyk cream on your finger to the affected areas.
- Do not apply if you get severe irritation or redness after applying.
- Consult your doctor if unusual side effects start to appear.
- Use bifomyk cream for a particular period to get desirable results.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Tingling sensation
- Scalp dryness
1. What are the uses of the Bifomyk cream?
Bifomyk cream is commonly used to treat fungal and yeast infections, such as athlete's foot, tinea, and jock itching.
2. Bifomyk cream is composed of which ingredients?
Bifomyk cream is composed of bifonazole and is commonly used to treat fungal infections of different body parts. It protects soft tissues and provides long-term relief from bacterial infections.
3. What are the possible side effects of Bifomyk cream?
The common side effects of using bifomyk cream are headaches, redness, itching, unusual bruising, pruritis, and dry scalp.