The Bronkeez Tab contains montelukast sodium as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat asthma.
Bronkeez Tab is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of asthma, such as narrowing air flow vessels and blocking air circulation. It's an effective medication that opens the blocked lungs and improves airflow, allowing you to breathe easily. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medicines for a specific period for better results.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Standpharm (Pvt) Ltd
Country of Origin
- The recommended dose of Bronkeez Tab is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Bronkeez Tab is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take bronkeez tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Upset stomach