Capoten Tab contains captopril as an active ingredient. It's an effective medication commonly used to treat hypertension.
Capoten Tab is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of hypertension caused by an excessive rise in blood pressure. It's an effective medication that controls extreme blood pressure and protects the heart from sudden strokes and heart attacks. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medicines for a specific period for better results.
Glaxosmithkline Pakistan Limited
Country of Origin
Pack of 20 Tablet
- The recommended dose of capoten tab is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Capoten Tab is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take a capoten tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Decrease appetite
- trouble sleeping
- Weight gain