Cavalor Susp 250 mg is likely a medication containing Cefaclor monohydrate, which is an antibiotic used to treat various bacterial infections. Cavalor 250mg Capsule is used to treat various bacterial infections of the respiratory tract (like bronchitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis), urinary tract, skin condition and many others. It is widely recommended by doctors and is a highly reactive drug when it comes to battling diseases.
Barrett Hodgson Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd
- Cefaclor is prescribed for the treatment of a range of infections, including respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections, and certain types of ear infections.
- The dosage is prescribed according to the severity of symptoms and condition of the patient.
- It's a highly reactive drug that helps in fighting bacteria and makes the body healthy again.
- The specific dosage of Cefaclor can vary depending on the type and severity of the infection.
- The recommended adult dose for most infections is 250-500 mg every 8-12 hours.
- It's crucial to follow your doctor's instructions and complete the full course of treatment, even if you start feeling better before it's finished.
Less Common Side Effects:
- stomach pain.
Serious Side Effects:
- While rare, serious side effects such as severe allergic reactions (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face or throat, hives),
- If you experience any severe side effects, seek medical attention immediately. Rush to the hospital.
Q1: Can we consume cavalor suspension during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a sensitive condition and it is suggested to consult your doctor.
Q2: I don't feel a change in my condition after consumption of medicine? What to do?
Do not self medicate or increase the dosage. Consult your doctor.
Q3: If I missed the dose, can I take the double dose at once?
Do not make such harsh decisions as it can cause major harm consult a doctor.