Celox Tablet, with the active ingredient Celecoxib, is a medication commonly prescribed to manage various medical conditions Velox Tablet primarily belongs to a class of drugs known as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It is prescribed for the following purposes:
Celecoxib is often used to alleviate pain, including that caused by osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and acute pain conditionsCelecoxib is often used to alleviate pain, including that caused by osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and acute pain conditions.
It is suggested to consult your doctor before consumption of this drug and share complete medical history to avoid risk.
Prescribed by doctor
- Always take Celox Tablet as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Limit alcohol consumption as it may increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
- Inform your doctor about all medications, supplements, and herbal products you are taking to avoid potential interactions.
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure and overall health with your healthcare provider.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to Celecoxib or any other NSAIDs.
- Discuss the use of Celox Tablet during pregnancy or while breastfeeding with your healthcare provider.
- Upset stomach, diarrhea, or abdominal pain.
- Some individuals may experience mild to moderate headaches.
- Feeling lightheaded or dizzy may occur.
- Skin rash or itching, although less common, may occur.
- Swelling, particularly in the hands, feet, or ankles.
- Celox Tablet can sometimes lead to increased blood pressure.
- ulcers, or an increased risk of cardiovascular events like heart attacks and strokes. Contact a healthcare professional immediately if you experience severe side effects.
Q1: Can I take a Celox Tablet with food? A1: Yes, you can take a Celox Tablet with or without food. However, taking it with food may help reduce stomach discomfort.
Q2: How long does it take for a Celox Tablet to start working?
You may start to feel relief within a few hours, but it may take several weeks to experience the full benefits.
Q3: Can I stop taking Celox Tablet if my symptoms improve?
A3: No, it's essential to follow your healthcare provider's instructions and complete the prescribed course unless advised otherwise.