Ceremin Tab contains piracetam as an active ingredient. It's an effective medication that is commonly used to treat vertigo, dyslexia, and seizure disorder.
Ceremin Tab is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of vertigo, dyslexia, and seizure disorder. It's an effective medication that improves memory, treat Alzheimer's disease, and enhances concentration. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Country of Origin
Pack of 30 tablets
- The recommended dose of Ceremin Tab is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Ceremin Tab is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take a Ceremin Tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
HeadachesEach medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience while using are:
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Short term memory loss problem