Estranor Tab 2mg/0.5mg 21's belongs to the hormonal product category and is a pharmaceutical formulation that combines two active ingredients, estradiol valerate at a strength of 2mg and another component at 0.5mg. It is available in tablet form and is typically prescribed for women to alleviate symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
This medication comes in a pack of 21 tablets and can be obtained with a relaxed prescription requirement.
estradiol valerate 2mg
Saffron Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd
Pack of 21 tablets
- Estranor Tab 2mg/0.5mg 21's is primarily used by women to help manage and reduce the symptoms experienced during menopause. This includes providing relief from common discomforts like hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
- To maintain the medication's stability and efficacy, it should be stored at room temperature and protected from exposure to light.
- Estranor Tab 2mg/0.5mg 21's is not associated with habit-forming properties. It should be taken as directed by a healthcare provider.
- This medication does not typically induce sedation.
- While specific child safety measures are not outlined, it is essential to keep all medications out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
- Estranor Tab 2mg/0.5mg 21's is intended for oral use.
Potential side effects associated with estradiol valerate may include:
- Breast tenderness
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting
- Fluid retention
Note: The list provided here does not cover all possible side effects, and individual responses may vary. Consultation with a healthcare professional is recommended if any unusual or severe side effects occur.
What is Estranor Tab 2mg/0.5mg 21's used for?
Estranor Tab 2mg/0.5mg 21's is prescribed to women to alleviate the symptoms associated with menopause, including hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
How should I store Estranor Tab 2mg/0.5mg 21's?
Store this medication at room temperature and protect it from light.
Is Estranor Tab 2mg/0.5mg 21's habit-forming?
No, this medication is not habit-forming.