Pharmevo (Pvt) Ltd
- Evopride tablets work by stimulating the release of insulin from the pancreas, which helps lower blood sugar levels.
- It is important to follow your healthcare provider's instructions regarding the dosage and administration of this medication.
- Typically, it is taken orally with or without food, usually once a day. The dosage may vary depending on individual medical conditions and response to treatment.
- Inform your healthcare advisor about any allergies or medical conditions you have before starting this medicine.
- Follow a balanced diet and exercise regimen as advised by your doctor while taking this medication.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Be cautious of the signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), including sweating, shakiness, dizziness, and confusion. Carry a source of glucose (e.g., sugar tablets) to counteract low blood sugar episodes.
- Report any unusual side effects or symptoms to your healthcare provider promptly.
- Like all medications, Evopride Tab 4mg may cause side effects in some individuals. Common side effects may include:
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Rare but serious side effects may include:
- Severe allergic reactions
- Liver problems
- Blood disorders
- It is crucial to seek immediate medical attention if you experience any severe side effects or allergic reactions. Be sure to discuss the potential risks and benefits of Glimepiride with your healthcare provider.
Q1. Can Evopride Tab 4mg cure diabetes?
No, I cannot cure diabetes. It is used to manage and control blood sugar levels in patients with type 2 diabetes. It should be taken as part of a comprehensive diabetes management plan that includes a healthy diet, exercise, and regular monitoring of blood sugar levels.
Q2. Can I take an Evopride Tablet during pregnancy?
It is important to consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding before taking Evopride Tab 4mg. They will assess the potential risks and benefits to determine the most suitable treatment for your condition.
Q3. Can I consume alcohol while taking Glimepiride?
Alcohol can affect blood sugar levels and increase the risk of hypoglycemia when taken with Glimepiride. It is advisable to limit alcohol consumption and consult your doctor for specific recommendations based on your individual health status