Flexosone Nasal Spray 50 mcg is a corticosteroid medicinal drug designed to provide relief from allergy symptoms. It belongs to the class of medications referred to as corticosteroids and features the ability to block the release of certain natural substances that trigger allergic reactions.
This nasal spray, containing 7.5 mL, grants minute quantities of the energetic aspect to the nasal passages, efficiently lowering swelling and inflammation. Flexosone Nasal Spray is broadly used for the prevention and treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis (such as hayfever) and perennial rhinitis in adults aged 18 years and over. It gives 24-hour alleviation from hypersensitivity and hayfever symptoms, making for a more comfortable and symptom-unfastened lifestyle.
Country of Origin
Pack of 7 spray
- Flexosone Nasal Spray isn't only used for hypersensitive reaction symptom alleviation; it also plays a role in the treatment and control of asthma.
- Proper storage of Flexosone Nasal Spray is crucial to maintaining its efficacy. Store it in a cool and dry place, shielding it from intense warmth and humidity.
- Flexosone Nasal Spray is non-dependancy-forming and does not induce sedation, permitting users to move about their day-to-day activities without drowsiness.
- While the medication is generally safe for adults, it must be kept out of the reach of children to prevent unintended ingestion.
- Flexosone Nasal Spray is administered through the nasal passage, making it easy to apply and incorporate into your daily routine.
Users of Flexosone Nasal Spray may also revel in a few not unusual side effects, including:
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Blurred imaginative and prescient
- Bloody nostril
How does Flexosone Nasal Spray work for allergies and hayfever?
Flexosone Nasal Spray contains corticosteroids that block the release of substances causing allergy symptoms, providing relief from seasonal and perennial rhinitis.
Can Flexosone Nasal Spray be used for asthma treatment?
Yes, Flexosone Nasal Spray is used for both allergy symptom relief and asthma management.
Is Flexosone Nasal Spray habit-forming or sedating?
Flexosone Nasal Spray is not habit-forming and does not induce sedation, allowing for safe use.
What is the recommended storage condition for Flexosone Nasal Spray?
Store Flexosone Nasal Spray in a cool and dry place, away from extreme heat and humidity, to maintain its effectiveness.
Are there any common side effects of Flexosone Nasal Spray?
Common side effects may include fever, headache, and sore throat. Consult a healthcare provider for concerns about side effects.