Floxac Cap contains fluoxetine HCl as an active ingredient. It's an effectual medication that belongs to a group of drugs commonly used to treat depression.
Floxac Cap is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of behavioral changes caused by depression, anxiety, loneliness, and sorrowful behaviors. It's an effective medicine that boosts the energy level of the patient and enhances their thinking ability. Continuous use develops healthy brain growth and active participation in daily activities. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Country of Origin
Pack of 10 Capsules
- The recommended dose of Floxac Cap is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Floxac Cap is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take a Floxac Cap after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience while using are:
- Abdominal Cramps
- Weight Gain
What is the best time to take the Floxac Cap?
You can take the Floxac Cap before bed or in the morning. Timely taking medication helps you get desirable results within specified periods.
What are the benefits of the Floxac Cap?
Floxac Cap uses to treat behavioral changes caused by depression, anxiety, loneliness, and sorrowful behaviors. For floxac cap price in Pakistan, visit ailaaj.com.
What are the possible side effects of Floxac Cap?
The common side effects of using Floxac Cap are headaches, anxiety, blurred vision, and nausea.