Irpo Fa Tab contains iron polymaltose as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat low iron levels in blood.
Irpo Fa Tab is an effective medication that can be used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate the low iron level in the blood due to pregnancy and anemia. It's an effective medicine that boosts the iron level and produces red cells in the blood to maintain good health. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Iron Polymaltose 100mg
Country of Origin
Pack of 30 Tablets
- The recommended dose of Irpo Fa Tab is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Irpo Fa Tab is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take Irpo Fa Tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Stomach Cramps
- Mouth Dryness