Lignocip Ear Drops contain Ciprofloxacin 3mg as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat ear infections.
Lignocip Ear Drops is an effective medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to treat ear infections such as ear itching, pain, swelling, congestion, and unusual bruising. It's an effective medicine to prevent the causes of bacterial infections and give short-term relief from pain. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Country of Origin
Pack of 5 drops
- Lignocip Ear Drops can be used directly poured into the ears to remove ear pain or itching.
- For adults, the 6 drops at a time and the time gap between sessions should not exceed 4 hours.
- For children over 3 years, 2 drops can be poured directly into the mouth.
- If you feel unusual irritation, consult with a doctor first.
- Do not exceed the prescribed medication period or overdose the drug.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
- Only discontinue or overdose on the prescribed drugs with a doctor's consultation.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Hearing problem