Locus Tab uses Levofloxacin as an active ingredient: a synthetic broad-spectrum antibacterial agent that inhibits DNA gyrase. It has bactericidal properties and is effective against gram-positive, gram-negative, and anaerobic bacteria.
The Locus Tab indicates and fights against soft tissue Infections, Nosocomial pneumonia, Acute and Chronic Bronchitis, and Typhoid & paratyphoid fever.
Locus Tab 500Mg is not a medicine for hypersensitive patients; it could interact severely and cause adverse effects on health. Consult with a doctor first, then consume the prescribed dosage to avoid uncertain medical conditions.
Country of Origin
Pack of 10 Tablets
- The suggested dose of Locus Tab 500Mg is 1 tablet a day and should be taken at night to get better results.
- You can take Locus Tab 500Mg after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Locus Tab 500Mg is not a suggested medicine for children under 12.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken properly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Sleep problem