Mecobal Tab contains Mecobalamin as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat Vitamin b12 deficiency.
Mecobal Tab is a clinically proven medication commonly prescribed to patients suffering from vitamin D deficiency and the disorder of pernicious anemia. It works by relieving the pain caused by severe peripheral neuropathy disorder.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Nabiqasim Industries Pvt Ltd
Country of origin
- The recommended dose of Mecobal Tab is 1 tablet a day, or per the doctor's suggestion.
- Mecobal Tab is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take Mecobal Tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Muscle pain
- Decreased appetite
- Muscles pain
- Upset stomach