Mexair syrup contains the active ingredients Terbutaline and Guaifenesin. It is manufactured by Siza International (PVT) LTD. It works by relaxing and opening the airways. When this syrup is used with other medicines then its effect changes. Then it can cause side effects or may not work properly. So it's better to consult your doctor before consuming this medicine.
It can only interact with drugs like Bendroflauzide, Furosemide, Metipranolol, and theophylline. When you are having hypersensitivity then this drug will not be used. Taking an overdose of mexair syrup can cause side effects. This drug is only taken when the doctor prescribes. It is suggested to not consume this drug while pregnant or lactating.
Siza International (PVT) LTD.
As per recommended.
- Treat wheezing
- Used for the treatment chronic bronchitis and emphysema
- Treat shortness of breath and chest tightness caused by asthma
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight
- Consult your doctor immediately incase of side effect
- Do not consume while pregnant or lactating.
- Muscle cramps
When this medicine causes dizziness or drowsiness then it is not safe to drive any vehicle.
Maybe it can cause your blood pressure to go up or down.in case of severity consult your doctor as soon as possible..
This syrup is used For the treatment of asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema. And its reactive drug that can cause side effects. Consult your doctor immediately.