Neege Tab used Pantoprazole sodium as an active ingredient to treat ulcers, acid reflux, and flatulence. However, caution must be taken when using it with liver disease and lupus. Do not take Neege Tab for more than 4 weeks or occasionally consult with a doctor to avoid drug interaction.
Pregnant and lactating ladies must consult a doctor and take the prescribed dosage. Do not overdose on the prescribed medicine.
Sami Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd
Country of Origin
- The suggested dose of Neege Tab is 1 tablet a day for four weeks, or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Neege Tab is not recommended for children under 14 or lactating ladies.
- You can take Neege Tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken properly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- skin rash
- Kidney problem
- Vitamins Deficiency