Neucef Susp contains Cefadroxil as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat Pharyngitis.
Neucef Susp is a clinically proven medication commonly used to indicate and prevent the symptoms of tonsillitis and Pharyngitis. It is a widely used medication procedure followed by doctors to treat thyroid fever caused by multi-resistant bacteria in minor children.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Sami Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd
Country of Origin
Pack of 60 suspension
- Neucef Susp is an oral medication available in syrup and taken directly by mouth.
- The prescribed dosage of Neucef Susp is 1 tablespoon twice a day: before breakfast and after dinner.
- Neucef Susp is not prescribed for children under 6 years.
- You should follow the doctor's prescription and consume the suggested Neucef Susp dosage for better results.
- You can take Brophyl Syp after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use Neucef Susp while driving.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Take Neucef Susp for the prescribed period, and do not exceed the time limit without the doctor's consultation.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Trouble Sleeping
- Severe dizziness