The Nirvanol Tab contains Olanzapine as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat mental illness.
Nirvanol Tab is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to treat mental illness caused by depression, anxiety, loneliness, and sorrowful behaviors. It's an effective medicine that boosts the energy level of the patient and enhances their thinking ability. Continuous use develops healthy brain growth and active participation in daily activities. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Standpharm Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd
Country of Origin
Pack of 10 tablets
- The recommended dose of Nirvanol Tab is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Nirvanol Tab are not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take a nirvanol tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Abdominal pain