Pulmonol orange lozenges are chewable tablets which contain the active ingredient known as Lozenges. Lozenges are commonly used to provide instant relief for various throat conditions such as sore throat, cough due to minor throat infection, bronchial irritation and Throat irritation caused by inhaled irritants.
It is consumed by people of all age groups to get instant relief. The moment it enters the body it starts attacking on the infected part of the throat. Give a soothing sensation. And coat your throat with all the good properties and give the feeling of relief.
It's a well tolerable medicine but still it's suggested to consult your doctor before consumption. Give a brief medical history and avoid any sort of medication while pregnant or lactation as they are sensitive situations for the body.
Prescribed by the doctor.
- This medicine is used to give instant relief in the throat.
- It increases the saliva in the mouth and brings your throat to ease.
- It is suggested to store it in a cool dry place.
- It is used by patients of all age groups.
- Do not consume it in pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not overdose.
- Consult your doctor about the dosage.
- Keep away from children.
- This medicine is only used orally.
- Upset stomach
- Mouth or tongue irritation.
- Numbness or tingling in the area where this
- Medicine was held.
- Allergic reactions, characterized by itching, rash, or swelling.
- They do not occur commonly. But consult your doctor incase of any severity.
Q:Can we consume this medicine twice a day?
It is safe to consume twice. But consult your doctor For better guidelines.
Q:My mouth feels numb after the consumption of pulmonol lozenges. Is it normal?
It is a common feeling after consuming this drug. It's already on the label that it makes your mouth numb.
Q:Is it possible that the stomach started hurting after the consumption of this drug? What to do?
It is a common side effect. It is suggested to stop using it. And consult your doctor.