Rigix oral drop 15 ml uses Cetrizine ingredients to treat continuous or seasonal allergies. It's an effective medication for skin itching, irritated vessels, passageways, urticaria, and sneezing.
Cetirizine is an antihistamine used for allergic conditions. It selectively inhibits peripheral H1 receptors.
The dose solely depends on age, the allergic condition, and its severity. Please consult your doctor; he can suggest an accurate prescription to prevent allergic reactions.
- Rigix oral drops are used to treat seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis and urticaria of allergic origin, including pruritus and other symptoms.
- The suggested dose for adults is 20 drops per day, and for children under 6 years, the recommended quantity is 2.5 mg(5 drops) twice a day.
- Keep the drops in a cool place and make sure the temperature isn't below 20c.
- Keep the medication out of the children's reach and consult a doctor if the allergic reaction persists.
- If you still feel the same irritation or allergy, you should consult with a doctor and ask to alter the current medication procedure.
While using Rigix oral drops, the possible side effects you could experience are the following:
- It's suggested by physicians to avoid using medication for patients who are suffering from kidney impairment.
- Individuals experiencing severe urination issues should refrain from using this medication.
- It is recommended that individuals with epilepsy refrain from using this medication.
- Pregnant women should try to avoid consuming Rigix oral drops.