Ivy leaf, scientifically known as Hedera helix from the Araliaceae family, contains saponins that have various medicinal properties. These saponins help in thinning and loosening mucus, relaxing muscle spasms, and opening bronchial tubes. Additionally, studies have shown that saponins in ivy leaves stimulate the gastro-pulmonary microkinetic vagal reflex, which promotes the production of a watery fluid, thus aiding in the expectoration of mucus.
Samvy Syp is used to prevent coughs and colds. It's a recommended medication to treat the cough and cold virus.
Ivy leaf extract
Sami Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd
Country of Origin
Pack of 120 syrup
- Samvy Syp comes in liquid form, and you can use it to measure the accurate quantity using spoons.
- You can even utilize this particular medicine with or without food.
- Do not exceed the regular dosage quantity without consultation with the doctor.
- Follow the routine and avoid missing the regular dosage for better results.
- It is important to consult with the doctor occasionally to avoid any severe side effects.
- Keep the medicine at room temperature, and temperature the temperature should exceed 30
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and place it in an unapproachable place.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of direct sunlight or heat.
Every medication has some possible side effects when consumed for an extended period of time. The possible side effects you could experience while using are:
- Frequent stools
- Throat irritation