Sunny D 5000Iu Softgel Cap contains Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat osteoporosis, osteomalacia, and hypoparathyroidism.
Sunny D Cap is a prescribed medication commonly used to treat the deficiency of vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is considered an essential supplement for the growth of the brain, immune system, heart, and bones.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Vitamin D Analogue
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol )
Country of Origin
Pack of 30 Softgel Capsules
- The recommended dose of Sunny D Cap is 1 tablet for 2 weeks, or per the doctor's suggestion.
- Sunny D Cap is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take Sunny D Cap after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Feeling thirsty
- Frequent urination
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred vision
- Increased heart rate