Velora Susp contains cephradine, and metformin as an active ingredient. It's an effective medication commonly used to treat bacterial infections.
Velora Susp is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of bacterial infection, such as ear infection, eye infection, kidney disorder, lung disease, urinary tract infection, and abdominal pains. It's an effective medicine that prevents the expansion of bacteria and provides long-term relief from severe pain. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Country of Origin
Pack of 60ml Suspension
- Velora Susp is an oral medication available in syrup and taken directly by mouth.
- The prescribed dosage of velora susp is 1 tablespoon twice a day: before breakfast and after dinner.
- You should follow the doctor's prescription and consume the suggested velora susp for better results.
- You can take Velora Susp after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use some velora susp while driving.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Take Velora Susp for the prescribed period, and do not exceed the time limit without the doctor's consultation.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Stomach aches
- Dry mouth
- Pale stools
- Loss of appetite
- Yellowish eye