Voxin is an antibacterial antibiotic drug which contains the active ingredient Vancomycin. It is used to treat the effective part of the body giving relief to the patient. It acts by attacking the cell wall of the bacteria. And stop the growth and replication of bacteria.
It is widely used and recommended by the doctor. And rarely have drug interactions .still it is suggested to consult your doctor about your consumption of drug to avoid the risk of side effect.it is strictly not suggested to consume being pregnant or lactating.
Prescribed by the doctor.
- It is suggested to consume it once a day. Usually shows results in 24 hours
- Do not overdose
- Do not break or chew the tablet
- Oral use only.
- Can be consumed with or without water
- Suggested to consult a doctor in case of any side effects.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Swallow it with water kept at room temperature
- Dry mouth
- Stomach discomfort
- Rapid Heartbeat
- Allergic reaction
- It's essential to consult a doctor if any unusual symptoms arise.
Q:Can I consume voxin tablets twice A day?
It is suggested to consult your doctor before consuming this medicine. The dosage can be increased in concern with the patient's condition.
Q:Can bacterial infection be treated by voxin in pregnancy?
No it's not a pregnancy friendly drug. Consult your doctor to avoid self medication.
Q:Can I stop using voix after I feel fine?
No, it is suggested to complete the course.