Rithmo drops are anti-bacterial drops that contain the active ingredient clarithromycin. They are consumed by infants and children less than 10 years of age. It is mostly prescribed and consumed by so many baby patients for instant relief against the bacterial infection.
Clarithromycin is very effective against treating bacterial infection. It is used in lower and upper respiratory tract infections, Bronchitis (inflammation in lungs), skin and soft tissue. It is a common antibiotic used for bacterial infection. It is very effective in treating different types of cough.
Before consuming the drug it is suggested to consult your health care professional and share complete health history so that there will be no risk of side effects.
Infants to children
Prescribed by the doctor
- Store Rithmo Drops in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Do not store it in the bathroom.
- Always give Rithmo Drops exactly as prescribed by your healthcare professional. Never adjust the dose without consultation.
- If dizziness or drowsiness is a side effect, avoid activities that require alertness, such as driving or operating heavy machinery.
- Case of a suspected overdose, seek immediate medical attention. Symptoms of an overdose can vary but may include severe nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Do not use Rithmo Drops longer than prescribed, as overuse or misuse can lead to decreased effectiveness or increased risk of side effects.
Following are the most common side effects caused by these medicinal drops. It is not compulsory that everyone will face these side effects. But it is suggested to consult a doctor if any one of them appeared.
- Digestive disturbance
- Allergic reaction
- Alter taste
- Hearing disturbance
- Liver issues.
- Yellowing eyes or skin,
- Dark urine,
- Persistent nausea
Q;What are Rithmo Drops used for?
Rithmo Drops are primarily used to treat a range of bacterial infections, including those affecting the ear, throat, lungs, urinary tract, and skin.
Q;Can Rithmo Drops be given to infants?
Yes, Rithmo Drops can be used by infants, but always under the guidance of a doctor and in the recommended dosage based on the infant's weight and age.
Q;Can Rithmo Drops be mixed with food or drinks?
Yes, the drops can be mixed with a small amount of food or liquid to make them more consumeable for children.It is more important that the entire mixture is consumed to get the full dose.