Alvigo Tab contains Levocetirizine as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to treat allergic reactions.
Alvigo Tab is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of allergic reactions such as itching, sneezing, irritation, watery eyes, and irritation. It's an effective medicine that boosts the energy level and fights against viral infections. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medication for a specific period for better results.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Platinum Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd
Country of Origin
- The recommended dose of Alvigo Tab is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Alvigo Tab is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take Alvigo Tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- stomach aches
- Tingling Sensation
- Weight gain