Caricef Ds is an effective medication for treating bacterial infections that can be found in various parts of the body. It belongs to the cephalosporin antibiotic category and kills the bacteria or stops their growth. It is important to note that this medication is ineffective in treating colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Caricef Ds Susp 200Mg prevents bacteria from multiplying and is specifically designed to treat bacterial infections. It is essential to avoid using antibiotics unnecessarily, as this can reduce their effectiveness in treating future conditions.
Country of Origin
Bottle of 30ml Suspension
- Caricef Ds Susp is an oral medication used directly by mouth.
- You should follow the doctor's prescription and consume the suggested Caricef Ds Susp quantity to get better results.
- You can take Caricef Ds Susp after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Take a glass of water and swallow it down into your mouth.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Take Caricef Ds Susp for the prescribed period, and do not exceed the time limit without the doctor's consultation.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medication is produced to reduce the effects of certain diseases. However, it could cause side effects if not taken properly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- yellowish eyes
- Skin Infection
- Sore throat
- easy bruising
- Loss of appetite
- Mood swings
- unusual tiredness
- Increased urination