Celestin contains the active ingredient Loratadine. It is one of the oldest and most effective salts used by the patients and consumed by the patient. It is used to treat basic infections like sinus itching, hay fever, sore throat and flu.
It rarely has side effects and drug interaction. It is suggested to consult your doctor before consuming this drug. Avoid consuming in pregnancy and lactation. It is mostly consumed in combination with antibiotics. Incase of any side effects stop using the medicine and consult your doctor immediately.
Prescribed by the doctor.
- It is suggested to consume it once a day. Usually shows results in 24 hours
- Do not overdose
- Do not break or chew the tablet
- Oral use only.
- Can be consumed with or without water
- Suggested to consult a doctor in case of any side effects.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Swallow it with water kept at room temperature
While This drug is generally well-tolerated, some consumers might experience side effects. These may include:
- Dry mouth
- Stomach discomfort
- Rapid Heartbeat
- Allergic reaction
- It's essential to consult a doctor if any unusual symptoms arise.
Q:Can I consume this medicine in combination with other drugs?
It is mostly consumed in combination with different antibiotics. But still it is suggested to consult with your doctor to avoid side effects.