Luner Cap contains flunarizine as an active ingredient. It's an effective medication commonly used to treat migraine and vertigo.
Luner Cap is a clinically proven medication used solely or with a combination of other drugs to indicate and prevent the symptoms of migraine, vertigo and dizziness. It's an effective medication that improves blood circulation and reduces the severe impact of migraines. Consult a doctor and take the suggested medicines for a specific period for better results.
Selective calcium blocker
Saffron Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
Country of Origin
Pack of 12 capsules
- The recommended dose of Luner Cap is 1 tablet daily or as per the doctor's suggestion.
- Luner Cap is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take a luner tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- Blurred vision
- Sore throat
- Decrease appetite