Ocvir Tab 400Mg used a combination of two drugs named Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir. Sofosbuvir is a drug that inhibits the HCV NS5B RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, which is necessary for viral replication. It is effective against all genotypes of the virus.
Ocvir Tab 400Mg is a nucleotide prodrug converted into a pharmacologically active uridine analog triphosphate (GS-461203) within cells. This analog can be incorporated into HCV RNA by the NS5B polymerase, stopping the chain from continuing and ultimately hindering the virus' reproduction ability.
The second ingredient, Velpatasvir, is an HCV inhibitor targeting the NS5A protein, essential for RNA replication and HCV virion assembly.
Packof 28 Tablets
- The suggested dosage for adults is 1 tablet per day
- You can take a pill with or without food
- Take a glass of plain water and swallow it down to your stomach
- Do not break or crush the tablet while swelling
- Do not exceed the quantity without consultation with the doctor.
- Store your medicine at room temperature, which shouldn't exceed 20c.
- Keep this supplement away from the reach of children or direct sunlight.
Pregnant ladies or kids below the age of 16 should avoid using Ocvir Tab 400Mg. It could harm their health or have a lousy effect on their immune system.
The common or severe side effects you could ever experience while using Ocvir Tab 400Mg 28S are
- Back pain
Sofosbuvir + velpatasvir should not be used in patients who are hypersensitive to either of the drugs or any of its ingredients. Ocvir Tab 400Mg could interact with medication used for the treatment of hypersensitivity.