Optadex N Eye Drops is a medically proven medication specifically designed to treat allergic conjunctivitis. Optadex N uses the active ingredients tetrahydrozoline and dexamethasone to treat eye infections.
Optadex N Eye Drops is also used to prevent bacterial infections and inflammation after cataract surgery in adults and children over 2 years old.
Neomycin 0.35%w/v, Dexamethasone 0.1%w/v
Country of Origin
Pack of 5ml of Drops
- You can use Optadex N Eye Drops Once or twice a day.
- The prescribed dosage is 2 drops at a time gap of 6 hours; do not exceed the quantity without a doctor consultation.
- Do not touch the dip of the dropper tip; it could irritate your eyes.
- The suggested dosage for children under 12 is 2 drops per session at a time gap of 6 hours.
- Optadex N Eye Drops is not recommended medicine for children under 2 years.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
- Consult your doctor immediately when you start feeling irritation.
- Only discontinue or overdose on the prescribed drugs with a doctor's consultation.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken properly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- eye pain
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeat
- Shortens the breath