Roviros Tab contains Rosuvastatin as an active ingredient. It belongs to a group of medications commonly used to promote good cholesterol levels.
Roviros Tab is a clinically proven medication commonly referred to a patient suffering from heart disease due to harmful cholesterol levels. It's an effective medicine that promotes good cholesterol levels and reduces bad cholesterol production units. Roviros Tab works magic when taken while following a proper diet.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor first and take only the prescribed dosage to avoid drug interactions.
Country of Origin
Pack of 10 Tablets
- The recommended dose of Roviros Tab is 1 tablet a day, or per the doctor's suggestion.
- Roviros Tab is not recommended for children under 10.
- You can take Roviros Tab after having a proper meal or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the tablet during use; swallow it in your mouth.
- Consult a doctor if you start experiencing unusual side effects.
- Place this medication out of the reach of children.
- Store your medicine at room temperature and protect it from direct sunlight.
Each medicine is specifically designed to treat a particular disease and reduce its effects on the body. However, it could cause common and severe side effects if not taken correctly or overdosed. The common side effects you could experience using are:
- abdominal pain
- Mood swings
- Upset stomach