Trimetabol syrup is a first generation antihistamine syrup which contains Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride as an active ingredient. It is used to treat different types of bacterial infections and reduce inflation after the consumption of the first dose. Just to keep in mind it contains some sedative effects. The patients consuming this syrup can have swear dizziness and symptoms related to heavy head and slow brain activity.
It is suggested to consume Trimetabol syrup at night to avoid any haphazard. And it is also suggested to consume this syrup once in 24 hours. It is suggested to consult your doctor before consuming syrup as it may cause reaction to interaction with other drugs.
Prescribed by the doctor.
- It is suggested to store it in a cool dry place.
- Bottle tightly closed and does not store inside the bathroom.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Always inform your doctor about other medications you are taking, including over-the-counter drugs and supplements.
- Do Not overdose in case of miss dose or consume medicine twice. As it can be highly reactive to the patient.
- Keep away from the reach of the children.
- Consult your doctor incase of any reaction.
- Drowsiness: Being a first-generation antihistamine, sedation is a notable side effect.
- Dry mouth, nose, or throat: Due to its anticholinergic properties.
- Gastrointestinal disturbances: Such as constipation or nausea.
- Blurred vision: Another effect of its anticholinergic properties.
- Weight gain: Especially when used as an appetite stimulant.
Q:Can I take Trimetabol Syrup for weight gain?
While it may induce appetite and subsequent weight gain, it's essential to consult with a healthcare provider before using it for this purpose.
Q:How long does it take to work?
The syrup can start to show its effects within 30 minutes to an hour after ingestion.
Q:Can I give this to my child?
While it can be prescribed for pediatric use, always follow the physician's recommended dose and instructions.